Pedicab

Pedicab
Livin the dream

Saturday, April 5, 2014

I'm too sexy for my weight

Obesity is NOT attractive.  Not to say that one cannot find an overweight person attractive.  I am living proof that the generosity of women in that regard never ceases to amaze.  I'm saying that we are biologically, instinctively attracted to people who are NOT obese.  And I can prove it.



We are naturally, biologically attracted to healthy people.   Healthy people make better babies or so our biology tells us.  Fit people can find more food, they live longer, they can fend off attacks better and they get sick less. That's why we are naturally attracted to thin, fit people.  Even if the thinness/fitness is from surgery or drugs.  Our eyes and our bodies tell us go make a baby with that person.  That thin, fit (and therefore seemingly healthy) person.

Now I'm not talking about a few pounds overweight,  I, like many, don't find the rail thin fashion model the epitome of hotness.  I'm talking about 50+ pounds overweight.  I'm talking about me.




I wouldn't fuck me, I wouldn't fuck me so hard.




Not that obese CAN'T be attractive.  In fact some prefer a bigger partner.  My dad for instance.  He has been busted leafing thru the plus size fashion mag "Mode" in the grocery store.  And even at my heaviest I was punching above my weight class. There are Big Beautiful Women conventions and they attract the men who are into that.  Chubby Chasers have their own dating site, www.largepassions.com.

1 Kill, 2 fuck, 3 marry
In the fat part of the bell curve of attractiveness (huh huh fat part) it's not stick figures or michelin men/women, it's normal sized fit healthy people.

I'm saying that in our DNA is a natural, biological attraction to healthy people.  This is borne out by what we naturally perceive as attractive.  Look at the people on the sexyiest people alive lists, beauty contest winners, celebrities, movie stars, models and hot people in general, they are almost always not obese.  We know at our core, thin = health = attractive.  Not that you can't be skinny and sickly or chubby and healthy.   I want to be fit, healthy.  I want to be sexy again.

At the beginning I said I can prove that one instinctively knows that obese is bad.  I challenge you to test your personal preference with the  Implicit Association Test  you can't fool this test it will tell you if you are a fat hater.  There's one for race as well but think long and hard about whether or not you want to know if you are a racist.


1 comment:

  1. There was a time when tan and thin was hideous and fatty reigned supreme. Where's a famine when you need one?

    ReplyDelete