Pedicab

Pedicab
Livin the dream

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Constructive abuse appreciated.

I begin a 25 day cleansing fast today. I use the "Master Cleanse” or the lemonade diet.  Almost a year ago I did this fast for 10 days before going vegan and starting this blog.  I now repeat the process but I have set the bar higher because the stakes are higher.  WHY? Here's why:



I am a middle aged, self indulgent, unrepentant, disgusting fat body.  I have full blown, stage 4 obesity and it is 100% self induced.  I have a serious case and it requires aggressive treatment.


 Now before you go all (read with a whiny, nasal voice) "don't be so hard on yourself" and "you've been thru a lot recently" and  "give yourself a break" DON'T!  In fact shut the fuck up cause you are not helping.  I don't need any help in the rationalization department.  I need help in the love yourself enough to get healthy department.

This is not punishment, or abuse, this is love. Self love.

If your child was sick and the medicine was awful and the kid didn't want to take it... would you hold them down and force them to take it or would you let them be sick?  You would hold 'em down and FORCE their little mouth open and shove it in there.  How is this different?

Some one needs to call a code red.  I need to be re-trained.  I need a drill sergeant and a platoon to set me straight.  I have lost my way. I need to be reborn HARD.  Join my army, be my brother, don;t let me dishonor the "p'atoon" or the Corps.  Wrap your encouragement tightly in a towel and hit me in the big fat belly with it.  Hard and often.

No more kind words,  I ate the jelly doughnut now it's time to pay for it.

Oh here's the platoon's response to private Pyle's transgression and that worked out OK right? Tough love is the only love.







4 comments:

  1. Eat a dick fat boy? Your welcome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you on "My 600 lb Life." We'll see you waddling around your trailer, driving in your SUV up to the McDonald's drive-through, standing on the special scale at the Houston clinic, coming out of surgery, feeling good about yourself because you managed to get down to 400. And I can say, "Hey, I was married to that guy!."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I can get you some screen time in the episode. There may even be a whole "ex-wife" segment.

      And I do feel good about my getting down to 400 thank you very much Miss Hatey McHater.

      Oh and I checked with the producers and they think they can get Ian on for next season....SNAP ;-) BTW, Do you have a type or what?

      Delete