Pedicab

Pedicab
Livin the dream

Saturday, June 29, 2013

A little zen in my bike maintenance today for real

Had to handle some  basic bike maintenance today.  I found myself on the back porch of my mothers house in the New Orleans suburbs. It had just rained. There were little drops hitting the tin roof randomly,  in the background I could hear a large wind chime gently pealing and bonging in the early summer breeze. Normally I'd have my headset blaring some speed metal or dance track but today it was just the rain and the wind and the chimes and the bike and me, pretty close to perfect.

The work I was doing was preparing the Walmart bike for passing along to someone else. I just can't do it anymore it's not up to my needs and I  have a nice Giant hybrid I'll be riding in the meantime.

I am in the market for good used tri bike, it might not be till late this fall but I will have one.  Updates on that on everything shortly. 

Big changes happening just not sure yet how to put them out into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment