Pedicab

Pedicab
Livin the dream

Sunday, March 24, 2013

I'm sorry Mr. Guidry but you've exceeded the recommended lifetime allowance for food, I'll need your card please

I have eaten more than I should all my life.  In fact I'm sure I've already eaten a lifetimes worth of food and then some.  

If we were issued a card at birth with with a lifetime's worth of food credits on it, I'd be done already.  I'd be drinking only water, (plenty left on my water card), from now until I died in 10 or 12 days.  Unless of course someone dies prematurely and I can take their food card, but who can I kill?  

Hey, there's an idea for a TV series , "Hungry". It's Logan's Run meets Hunger Games.  Perfect for the SciFi network.  Before I flesh it out, better check to see if Phillip K. Dick already wrote it.

But I digress, The point is I've eaten my share of junk food and comfort food and then some, and then some more.  It's time to get some balance.  But to get back to even when everything is SO unbalanced the wrong way will require some serious shifting.

I'm making the shift to full on Vegan.   Dr. Fuhrman's eat to live style vegan to start but my eyes are opened.  I can't, NOT be vegan after what I now know.

And what I know is this: What I eat keeps me fat and sick and weak; Dependant on medication and addicted to flour, sugar, caffeine and wheat. 

What I want is health, vitality and long life.  The Vegan diet will deliver that, 100% guaranteed. 

I'm not going to go off on a rant.

I'm not going to be that guy that shakes his finger at everyone.   No soap box.   I'm going to be that guy who gets crazy fit and if you ask me how, I'll tell you.


So three more days of juice fasting then Dr. Fuhrman's 6 week plan.  I just ordered some TVP (textured vegetable protein)  from Amazon, this is going to be interesting.






No comments:

Post a Comment