Pedicab

Pedicab
Livin the dream

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Louie Anderson Signature edition


Most triathlons require that you wear a wetsuit for the swim.  I just ordered my first.  Biggest size they carry.  It came today, it fits, no I will not be posting a picture.... yet.  Hopefully I'll be buying a new much smaller one by next year for Iron Man.

I found a lap sized pool in McComb and am working out the hours so I can get there two or three days a week.  The pool is only open 8-5 and my work schedule makes that an issue.  However it seems to be working out. 



But the make due option is a little pool.  The outdoor pool in my apt complex is not huge but there is a very inexpensive system for swim training. It's basically a belt and a bungee chord you hook to the railing of the pool steps. You then swim in place. It's already in my Amazon wish list awaiting one click order.


My first wetsuit is nothing fancy.  And it say's it will fit up to 250lbs.  I just dipped under that for the first time in years. 

This will be a learning experience.  I've never worn one much less swam in one. 

After- during- before
Maybe the Louie Anderson Celebrity Splash signature edition will be available soon.
Is it me or do I look a little like Louie?   Kay and I meet him once. I did a workshop at the Improv in Florida and he was very sweet. Sad story of horrific abuse as a child. A documentary is in the works.

In any event I don't think I'll be posting a photo of me in my new wetsuit until I'm much closer to 200lbs and maybe even on my second suit.  As it turns out pictures on the Internet are forever.








No comments:

Post a Comment