Pedicab

Pedicab
Livin the dream

Monday, April 8, 2013

My Ninja!

My blender can kick you blender's ass.  I just acquired a serious blender.  It is already making all the difference in the everyday kitchen chores of the fledgling vegan chef.  It is the Ninja BL500 Professional Blender. 

Everyone says "Gotta get a Vitamix, nothing else will have the power", Oh contraire, mon frère.  Not only does the Ninja have a scary 900w motor it has the patented Ninja triple blade cutting stem.  In short it chops veggies, ice and shit, well, like a Ninja!

The marque super star blender for professional use is the $500+ Vitamix.    I picked up my Ninja for $89.

The Vitamix is the Tom Cruise of Blenders.  Over rated and over priced but does the job and is inexplicably adored by millions. The Ninja is like the Forest Whitaker of blenders.  Sure it's not a big star but it's cool, black you can get an Oscar worthy performance for about 20 cents on the dollar.

I mean really, how can Forrest NOT be your Ninja?













No comments:

Post a Comment