Pedicab

Pedicab
Livin the dream

Friday, April 19, 2013

Where the winners weigh!

I'm playing my scale like a slot machine.  Common good number! Common 7.....lbs down!  And like most gamblers, I'm playing too often and playing when I can't afford to lose.  This last week has been discouraging on the old slot/scale.


I'm stuck at 30lbs...  Now to put that in perspective I've lost 30 Pounds!  That's great but I got there 5 days ago.  I keep bouncing up a pound, down a half, up 2, down 3....It's maddening.

I have a super teched out scale with BMI and Body Fat percentage.  I'm down in every category BUT weight.  That's good BUT....  I am so damn fat and so ready to get it off me.

I rode my bike to and from work yesterday and the fat of my distended stomach was rubbing on my thighs as I pedaled...  That's gross to imagine I know, but it's even worse to experience first hand.  I am so tired of being fat!

Patience, I know....  it was 10 miles into the woods, it's 10 miles out.  Blah blah blah.


I don't know what I'm bitching about really.   I started this 5 weeks ago and have lost 30% of the total goal.  But I'm impatient and demanding and entitled and ready to be all skinny and what not.  I want to see the scale go down every time I look at it.  I want insane weight loss.  I want what I want when I want it damn it!

So I need to get off the damn scale and just work harder.  Eat less, exercise more, weigh less often and then I'll weigh less.

I'm doing everything right.  My exercise is consistent, my food plan is textbook.  The dam will burst and I'll start losing again.  In any event I feel pretty good.  I am running without pain, biking without incident (except the afore mentioned grossness) and about to start swimming.  I'm fully invested in the vegan diet.  All is well.

The quality of my problems is pretty good today.  All I really need to do is stay off the scale.... unless I think it will go down.  Maybe I'll wait till next Friday and weigh.  Hey, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment