Pedicab

Pedicab
Livin the dream

Friday, April 12, 2013

Soon to be a major motion picture

I'm taking a few pictures and shooting a little video every Friday.  The idea is to have the raw footage for a massive montage in a year and be able to graphically depict the goal of losing a 100lbs.   Yes I am already planning for the triumphant success video.  I'm working on a book cover (Get Fit or Die Tryin') and have ideas for a pod cast (fat guy on a treadmill).   Oh, I'd like Philip Seymour Hoffman to play me in the movie.

Hubris you say?  Schmaybe... I think of it as accountability.  Especially now that I'm announcing the Montage Project. (pronounced "pro-jeay)
I think it will be cool to lose a 100lbs in 30 seconds.  To go from limping off the treadmill to running a half marathon, to chronicle my face melting away like a Nazi looking at the Arc of the Covenant. I think I can at least get some hits on YouTube and maybe a local new spot.  But who knows...it ...could
...go...all...the...WAY!

Hey if you're an old guy and gonna lose a bunch of weight... milk it for all it's worth.

Now accepting applications for Title Sponsor of my weight loss and also Co- Presenting Sponsors.

Taco Bell's Fit Before 50
Presented by Office Depot and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi

Get in now and your logo will appear in all montage shots. 

This video has viral written all over it (and not just my cold sore).  But wait there's more.

The super premium Ministry of Truth sponsorship package is still available.  I will attribute all my success to your product and re-edit all blog posts to reflect the new truth.  And have your logo tattooed on my body.  (Message me privately for details and pricing)

Major corporate sponsor or not, the montage will be epic.

Here are a few of my favorites.
Team America World Police Montage
Rocky 1-6 Training Montages
The Incredibles

Please submit music suggestions by commenting below.

No comments:

Post a Comment